Conditions of entry
By entering the City of Launceston’s Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery you agree to abide by the Conditions of Entry listed. If you do not observe these Conditions of Entry you may be asked to leave.
Conditions of Entry are subject to change and upon entering QVMAG you are responsible for ensuring you are aware of the current Conditions of Entry.
- Unless otherwise indicated, please do not touch collection objects
- Non-flash photography and video recording is permitted for personal use, unless stated otherwise
- No food or drink allowed in the galleries except water bottles
- The Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery is a smoke-free environment. Please ask at Information Desk for directions to a designated smoking area
- QVMAG accepts no liability for any loss or damage to property, or injury to any person however arising
- Visitors must obey all signs, notices and directions given by QVMAG staff
- With the exception of guide dogs or assistance animals, or in relation to a specific museum program, no animals or pets are allowed in QVMAG
- Items needing identification or being offered for donation cannot be accepted at our Information Desk. Initial approaches should be made via by filling in the form found on our website.
- A person must not bring any offensive or dangerous articles into QVMAG
- Due to the nature of our site we ask that you wear shoes while exploring QVMAG
- Face masks are mandatory for admission
- Children aged under 12 years are exempt from face mask requirements
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of our visitors, we reserve the right to refuse entry to, or request the following persons leave the premises: